The PIPER DOLL series is a brand of high-quality love dolls by designer Mizuwari. In Japan, Mr. Mizuwari served as the representative of Dollhouse168, a brand that spread the beauty of his TPE love dolls to the general public, while also serving as the main designer and designing numerous series products. PIPER DOLL is a brand created by Mr. Mizuwari with the concept of "the most perfect doll".
Although it is small, it is practical and cute, and the biggest feature is that there is no boundary between the head and the body.
When it comes to quality, we use the best TPE/Silicone and are made of safe and non-toxic materials that meet RoHS, CE, and FDA standards. Piper Doll accessories include wigs and costumes optimized for each doll. Manufactured by Doll Forever, which has a reputation for manufacturing high-quality TPE dolls.
The PIPER DOLL series is a brand of high quality love dolls by designer Mizuwari. In Japan, Mr. Mizuwari served as the representative of Dollhouse168, a brand that spread the beauty of his TPE love dolls to the general public, while also serving as the main designer and designing numerous series products.
The range of hardening is the fingers, the entire palm, and the upper part of the wrist. Because it is handmade, it is not possible to accurately control the hardening range above the wrist. It depends on the actual manufacturing situation.
Hard Hand Benefits:
When the doll is supported by the palm, the palm is less likely to tear and the bones of the fingers are relatively less likely to break, so the entire hand can be better protected. The downside is that it feels stiff to the touch.
The range of hardening is the toes, the bottom of the foot, and the upper part of the ankle. Because it is handmade, it is not possible to accurately control the hardening range above the ankle. It depends on the actual manufacturing situation.
Hard Foot Benefits:
Unlike normal self-supporting bolts that are exposed, it prevents damage to areas that come in contact with the soles of your feet (such as the inside of your shoes or the floor) while standing.
Charm & Ko. is an official sales partner of PIPER DOLL.
- All products handled by Charm & Ko are made-to-order, so option settings cannot be changed after production starts. note that.
- Most products are completed within 3-4 weeks from the start of production. Production will start after payment is confirmed.
- When you receive the product, please check carefully for any damage during transportation, and if there is any damage, please contact us within 2 hours after receiving the product. If no objection is filed within 2 hours of receipt of the package, the goods received will be considered intact (receipt time is based on the delivery note).
- In the unlikely event that it is damaged, do not attempt to repair it yourself, but first take a photo or video of the damaged area and contact us. Contact the manufacturer to suggest the best solution.
- Please refer to the catalog photo for the balance of the head and body. We do not recommend head and body combinations other than those shown in the catalog photos.
- Do not leave it for a long time with its limbs bent, or leave it for a long time without processing it so that it stands on its own. Distortion occurs in the skeleton.
- Do not wet the entire doll, such as using the shower or bathtub to clean it. Water may enter inside and damage the skeleton.
- TPE and silicone are affected by oils, thinners, etc. and deteriorate. Never use volatile solvents such as oil and thinner.
- TPE/silicone may bleed color through clothing. Please avoid wearing it for a long time.
- Due to the nature of TPE and silicone, there is a slight odor. If you put it in a well-ventilated place, the smell will disappear naturally over time.
- Due to different measurement methods, there may be some errors in the doll's height and BWH measurements.
- Purchasers of this product are deemed to have read and understood all of the above notices.
- It is recommended to store the doll lying down.
- After you've had a great time with your beloved doll, return it with its legs closed and resting like it was sent to you.